Paving block making machine Salient Features
Some of the main Salient Features of golden engneers paving block making machines are:
- The performance of the machines is high in terms of quality of the output as well as the quantity.
- Low every consumption and high output makes manufacturing of the paving blocks very efficient.
- We provide paving block making machines at a comparably low price without any lag in the quality.
- Our paving block making machines are designed for Ease of use functioning.
- Our paver block making machine can manufacture paving blocks in various aesthetic designs to give a pleasing look to the pavement.
We use Iron, steel, cast iron, aluminium, plastic, pvc, rubber as a raw material for the construction. Some of our high demanding international market includes Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Bhutan, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and USA.
Paving block making machine Specifications:
- Weight: the weight of the machine is Approx. 950 KGs
- Production: Not just the quality but our machines also give out Paver blocks in high quality from 1500 to 2000 bricks/shift
- Power: golden engneers manufacture Paver block making machine of 5 HP and 3 Phase Motor
- Power Consumption: use of modern technology and continuous innovation in our R&D unit, we have come up with a highly economical Paver block Making machines which use only 3 Units/hr.
- Molding Area: it has the molding area of 450 x 450 mm
- Max Pressure: the machine can apply the maximum pressure up to 70 Ton which can be adjusted as per the requirements.
- Max block Thickness: for the tough and robust body the block thickness is 80 mm to 100 mm
- Hydraulic Tank: our paver block making machine has the capacity of 100 ltrs
- Hydraulic Oil: the oil used is 68 grade Castrol
- Dimension: the size of the golden engneers Paver Block Making Machine is L 1220 x W 750 x H 2000
We provide customized packaging facility for different supply demands. Also, our machines can product the paver blocks with and without color so the customers can easily adjust as par their manufacturing demands.